Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Olivia vs Erica Mena - Where do YOU go?

Olivia vs Erica Mena - Where do YOU go?

Where Do I Go From Here - Olivia or Erica?



Olivia
I have been an Olivia fan since back in the bizounce days. Liv is another under recognized, under rated artist. Is the only way female artists can sell records to be half naked or completely ratchet?  Olivia has good looks and on top of that, an amazing voice . Still… No Love. That has me totally confused.  

Where Do I Go from Here - Single - Olivia

Erica
Erica deep down is a really nice person. She has some “crazy” ways about her but the only difference between us and her is she is on TV. Erica has street game and in my opinion pure intentions. When I first heard her sing – I thought to myself that modeling may be her safest bet. She’s prettier than most of the top models and has business sense. I was surprised to hear “Where did I go” and like it.
Rich Dollaz
This man is so smart and so dumb at the same time. I am actually oddly attracted to him, in a douchebaggy kind of way. He has a great look but he’s one those forever playboys. This competition between his two artists was one of the smartest things I seen in years. You rarely see R&B ‘beef’ like a Kanye or 50 and I like this concept.

Overall, in my opinion Olivia did much better but in the same light, I like Erica’s too… What are your thoughts?


 
 

4 comments: