Sunday, April 7, 2013

Zane's The Jumpoff


This week I called my cable provider after hearing about Zane’s new TV show, The Jump off. I upgraded my service to get Cinamax and it was well worth it. I was a fan of Zane’s tv series Sex Chronicles so when I heard about Jump off, I jumped on it. On March 29, 2013 Cinamax premiered the show about the lives of five successful African American men from all sorts of backgrounds as it tells the stories of their everyday lives. Zane's latest series follows five 30-something frat brothers and their women as they grapple with issues like commitment, fidelity and forgiveness. The gorgeous cast includes
• Amin Joseph as Dmitri Vance
• Sean Riggs as Earnest Bishop
• J. Teddy Garces as Spencer Martinez
• Damian Raven as Gabriel Turner
 • Kinyumba Mutakabbir as Fenwick "Woody" Wood

After seeing a few episodes I’m sold. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment